I have heard that you can get some headaches with the liquid diet before and after surgery

I have heard that you can get some headaches with the liquid diet before and after surgery

Post by Guest »

I am prone to migraine if I’m not well or stressed so am a little worried about this. Does anyone know if you can take migralieve tablets?
Erin

Re: I have heard that you can get some headaches with the liquid diet before and after surgery

Post by Erin »

I can’t imagine why not. They will give you pain killers to take home anyway which might help.
Paula

Re: I have heard that you can get some headaches with the liquid diet before and after surgery

Post by Paula »

Hi, I also am prone to migraine and I was worried about this and brought my prescribed medication with me and I am super surprised I've not had a sore head once yet and it's also really hot just now. I was sleeved Monday and fly home tomorrow.
Karen

Post by Karen »

I gradually withdrew caffeine and sugar from my diet before the op and then didn’t have any headaches. You will be given pain killers anyway.
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

The headaches are likely to be sugar and caffeine withdrawals so hopefully they will pass after a couple of days if they happen.